Jake Vandenhoff is a dating coach and author specializing in online dating. He offers an array of programs to help guys succeed with women naturally, without relying on outdated Pick Up Community tactics. He’s most well known as the author of the “Online Dating Playbook,” which teaches men how to meet girls online and connect with them authentically.
Jake got married in his 20’s, but after he and his wife split up, he was 27, thrown into the dating scene, and feeling completely unconfident. He tried online dating with very little success in the beginning, but later learned to master the online world as well as taking things to the next level offline.
Getting the chance to “talk shop” with a fellow online dating specialist like Jake was a lot of fun. For those of you new to online dating, this interview is going to be an essential introduction to the scene. For the vets out there, Jake has also shared some wicked perspectives on the constantly changing landscape of the internet – and brought some new ideas to the table that my team will definitely be testing out soon.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• The SECRET to Taking Photos That Get a Positive Response ONLINE.
• Radiating Positive Energy Online and Feeling Good About Yourself as a Man
• Helping Girls Recognize Your Importance on a Subconscious Level
• The DANGER of Underselling Yourself: Moving Away from Timidity
• The Danger of BRAGGING about Yourself: Staying Calm and Cool
• Subtle Ways to Show the Greatest Parts of Your Personality without Bragging
• The Balancing Act of Not Being Too Serious and Not Being a TOTAL Clown
• Using HUMOR to Your Advantage: Sharing Funny Stories from Your Life
• Showing Rather than Telling: Using Stories and NOT Adjectives to Demonstrate Your Life
• Building Comfort Online and Knowing When to Go for the Number
• How Many Emails to Exchange Before Going for the Digits
• Texting: The Time and Place, A Good Idea or a Bad Idea, or Should You Just Call?