Alex Kay is a dating expert, writer, and prolific blogger who’s known for his relationship advice website, JustKeepTheChange.com, and particularly for helping men back on their feet after a tough breakup.
As someone who has been through a difficult breakup himself, Alex knows just how tough getting over your ex can be. And not only has he “been there” himself, faced his demons and built his life back up again; Alex has also helped hundreds of other men deal with their dating troubles over the years…
Alex encountered and overcame his own rock-bottom “ground zero” state to pursue the life of his dreams, and it’s now his mission to help other guys do the exact same thing. Today, he advises men on all aspects of relationships, from improving their attractiveness and sexual technique to picking up girls in college. But in this interview, I decided to focus on what Alex is best known for: How to get over your ex-girlfriend.
Even if you’re really wondering how to get your ex back, I think hearing Alex’s story and the learning how he overcame his struggles will give you a renewed sense of courage to face any obstacles you’re currently up against…
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• The Moment One Realizes That Change Is Possible
• How One BAD Relationship Can Sabotage Future GOOD Relationships
• The First Step You Should Take When Getting Over a Girl
• Can Men Ever Understand a Woman’s Mind? Should They Even Try?
• The MOST Important Question to Ask Before You Try to Get Her Back
• Advice for Overcoming an Emotional Rut – How to Move On…
• The Wisdom of Knowing EXACTLY What You Want When Dating
• How to Overcome Emotional Baggage to Be “Present in the Moment”
• What’s the BEST Way to “Get Back Out There” After a Breakup?