(Press play to begin streaming the audio. To download, right-click on play button and choose ‘Save Audio As' from menu; Length – 75 minutes)
Caleb, aka “Blackdragon”, is a dating coach who took a revolutionary approach towards dating after he got divorced. He was already in his mid-30’s before he even started thinking about perfecting his game. But that didn’t stop him from becoming an absolute magnet for hot chicks.
Caleb dates a ton in his free time, and at 40 years of age, he is still able to meet and date girls in their 20s with ease. Today, he coaches men on how to attract more beautiful women into their lives by adopting the lifestyle of the modern alpha male.
But that’s not the only reason why I was totally stoked when I scheduled this interview. Caleb is also a big proponent of online dating, and has an insane amount of experience under his belt!
Like me, Caleb takes a very systematic approach to online dating and has largely streamlined the process of getting dates online. While most coaches and “gurus” will tell you that the only way to succeed on dating sites is to send women customized emails based on what they say in their profile, Caleb and I couldn’t disagree with that more.
You’ll find out exactly what I mean when you tune into this interview. Caleb and I discuss some extremely powerful techniques, so sit back, turn up the volume and get ready to start meeting the women online that you truly desire…
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• The BIGGEST Mistakes Men Make Online
• Does Reading a Girl’s Profile Help or Hurt?
• Opener Emails: Do Girls Like It Long or Do They Like It Short?
• Dating Younger Women and When to Go for the Date
• Moving from the Dating Site to Your Personal Email
• Building Attraction When Text Chatting Online
• Caleb’s Process of “Comfort Bombardment”
• Essential Record-Keeping Strategies for Internet Dating
• How Many Days to Wait with Non-Responders
• The MAIN Objectives of Your Profile Text
• How to Select Your Photos – What Kinds Do You Want?
• Showing a Hint of “Jerk” and Being Non-Needy
• Advice for Guys in Very Small Towns
• Templating Techniques for Email Number 1, 2 and 3
• The Absolute BEST Days of the Week to Send Emails
• When to Go for the Date: After How Many Emails?
• Phrasing to Use When Asking for the Date
• Facebook: Does it Work? Or is It a Total Waste of Time?